We’re excited to have Unicom Global as our new neighbors in the Whitehouse Station section of Readington Township. We’ve spoken to Unicom executives who have commented about the remarkable beauty of our area as well as its convenient access to transportation hubs (e.g., Newark Liberty International Airport) and transportation arteries (e.g., Interstate 78 and the Acela express train station at Metropark).
Here are a few other things anyone newly-affiliated with the Unicom Science and Technology Park (USTP) might want to know:
- The USTP is located near two of New Jersey’s largest recreational reservoirs: the reservoir at Round Valley Recreation Area and Spruce Run Reservoir.
- There are Blue Ribbon schools (elementary, middle, and high schools) in several of the districts that surround the USTP as well as some remarkable private schools.
- New York and Philadelphia are close enough to pop in for an evening for dinner, etc. (we’re foodies who also love a good bar scene, so contact us if you’re looking for our current recommendations in these towns as well as more locally!),
- Whitehouse Station is the home of North America’s largest summer hot air balloon and music festival
- Hunterdon County has a little-known but rich history of culture and the arts. (We can point you in the right direction if you’re into theater, fine art, music, etc.)
Our agents are deeply-rooted in our area — some of us are lifetime residents (and the relative newcomers among us have only lived here 20 years), so feel free to call upon us for resources about the lifestyle benefits of living in the Whitehouse Station area. We would love to tell you about all it has to offer!