We are committed to promoting digital accessibility for people with disabilities. If you experience any difficulties using our website you please contact us immediately for assistance.
We are continually improving the user experience for all site visitors and applying the relevant accessibility standards. We have taken careful measures to ensure an excellent user experience, regardless of the assistive technology being used to access this site.
This website’s content has been made more accessible to a wider range of people with disabilities, including blindness and low vision, deafness and hearing loss, learning disabilities, cognitive limitations, limited movement, speech disabilities, photosensitivity and combinations of thereof. By implementing and adhering to these guidelines, this website’s web content has also become more usable to users in general.
Measures taken to make this website more accessible
In addition, the following modifications were made during the audit to make this website accessible:
- Enables keyboard navigation
- Enables smart navigation
- Fonts – Ability to increase and decrease the site font, adjust, align etc`
- Voice command the browser using your voice
- Change color contrast based on dark background
- Change color contrast based on a light background
- Change the Site’s colors
- Matching and monochrome option for color blind people
- Change the font for readability
- Increase the cursor and change its color to black or white
- Increase the display to 200%
- Highlight links on the site
- Highlighting headers on the site
- Display an alternative description of the images
- Increase the content chosen by the cursor, showed in a tooltip
- Describe words by mouse selection
- Displays the site’s contents in a new window clearly and readable
- Enables users to type contents using the mouse
Limitations, alternatives and disclaimers
Notes & Comments
Despite our efforts to make site browsing accessible for people with disabilities, some pages may yet to be accessible, or the appropriate technological solution has not yet been found. Parts of our website relies on the software of other vendors. If you experience any difficulty accessing an area of our site or are we are not able to sufficient meet your needs please contact us.
We continue our efforts to improve site accessibility as much as possible, with the belief and moral commitment to enable the site to be used by the general population, including people with disabilities.
Use of Third-Party Sites & Components
When 3rd party components or websites are used on the website, such as Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, chats and others, which are not controlled by us, may present challenges for individuals with disabilities that we are not able to remedy.
Here are samples of Accessibility Policies provided from some 3rd party sites:
- Facebook accessibility policy
- YouTube accessibility policy
- Instagram accessibility
- LinkedIn Accessibility
Despite our efforts to make site browsing accessible for people with disabilities, some pages may yet to be accessible, or the appropriate technological solution has not yet been found it is possible that some pages or sections on this website have Human mistakes, for a variety of reasons. We are dedicated to keep improving the accessibility features and interface of our product. Notice something wrong? Please contact us immediately for assistance.